Saturday, August 23, 2008

what-what


Surfing YouTube a few months ago for episodes of South Park, I found a really hilarious and surprising video of Butters singing "What What (In my butt)" -- which apparently is an actual song that other people besides me have heard before. I was amused and scandalized, and so enthusiastic when I saw Mera later and told her all about it, but Mera, who works with precocious queer youth at a drop-in-center for that population, just rolled her eyes and "Oh *that* -- the youth were all over that, like, two years ago..."

Well it was news to me. I guess I'm a little behind the times...

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is to introduce the topic of anal pleasuring. I don't have the time to devote to a full post about it right now, but it will be my next topic for exploration. And to prepare you all for it, I have created a new poll to gauge my audience's proclivities and preferences on that topic. Please participate, and feel free to elaborate in a comment. Then keep your eyes peeled for the blisteringly awesome post that will (eventually) follow.

2 comments:

south carolina boy said...

wow, i was the only one on the extreme of "both love tunnels"...lol...

south carolina boy said...

ps. - i have not seen the south park either. don't watch, so don't feel bad, i didn't know about it either.