Wednesday, July 9, 2008

nature

I'm back from my monumental and moderately dangerous kayaking trip with very little to report about sex. Except that I saw some, on the last day of the trip.

We'd just entered a back channel (hee-hee) which would take us around the back-side of a privately owned island and spit us out just a quarter mile from our final destination. As we made our way up the channel, one of my compatriots mentioned how odd it was that the island was private. "What would you do with a private island?" she asked.

I was just about to say something clever about all the cool things I'd do with a private island, when we both noticed a landing on the island complete with deck chairs and a grill. "Oh, I guess *that's* what you do with a private island," Wendy said and paddled on.

But something caught my eye and I kept watching. I noticed a woman behind the lawn chairs maneuvering herself into a strange position that I couldn't quite see... and then start... well... sort of bouncing up and down...

As I slipped further past the island, I could see a little more. I saw a man's hairy legs under the woman, and then I could hear the man making the kind of grunting sex noise that you'd be embarrassed to hear yourself make on video. "UNGH, UNGH, UNGH!!!" It was awesome.

By that point, the rest of my crew were tuned in to the action happening on the right. Someone whistled and everyone laughed, which I felt kinda sad about. I mean, what a buzz kill! To realize seven kayakers are suddenly witness to your special moment in what otherwise felt like a secluded little natural locale. Seven LESBIAN kayakers to boot! But they probably didn't know that from where they were standing - er - laying...

1 comment:

south carolina boy said...

maybe you didn't kill their buzz...maybe enhanced it. i mean when you're in the open out doors there's always a chance, you know, that a bunch of lesbians are going to pass you on their kayaks...maybe a slim chance but a chance nonetheless...